LGI Homes - Checking into buying
My husband and I are looking into buying a house from LGI homes and we want to knowif anyone is living in west meadows in Baytown, tx.So far our experience has been great we will be going over everything we will be also taking the contract before signing to our lawyers office.
I have seen reviews about other homes from LGI but I haven't seen any from west meadows. We really want to start buying our own home and instead of renting. I just want to make sure we are making the right move for our family.
I understand there are a lot of people and company's that claim that they can do a zero down.But I am wanting to know more.c294852
You may also like
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher. On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."