Be careful if you buy an LGI home! company: LGI homes in San Antonio, TX
We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have encountered the following problems:
1. Water seeping through the carpet after heavy rain.
2. Cracked walls in less than six months.
3. A leak under the bathroom sink which turned into fungi and has left black and white marks.
If you are like us and don't know much about the construction business, we urge you to spend a few extra dollars and take someone who can examine the house thoroughly if you choose to buy a home with LGI. Their post-sale service is poor and they usually will blame YOU for what's wrong with a BRAND NEW HOUSE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lgi Homes
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Bought 2 Maxim Lighting exterior lighting fixtures through ATG Stores. Beautiful fixtures and durable per the description. $170 per light. Got the first 2. Noticed that the engineering drawing didn't..."
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."