Be careful if you buy an LGI home! company: LGI homes in San Antonio, TX
We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have encountered the following problems:
1. Water seeping through the carpet after heavy rain.
2. Cracked walls in less than six months.
3. A leak under the bathroom sink which turned into fungi and has left black and white marks.
If you are like us and don't know much about the construction business, we urge you to spend a few extra dollars and take someone who can examine the house thoroughly if you choose to buy a home with LGI. Their post-sale service is poor and they usually will blame YOU for what's wrong with a BRAND NEW HOUSE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lgi Homes
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "I visited the Sterling Lakes development in Rosharon, TX over the past weekend (December 8th, 2012) and spoke to a slick salesman named Scott Mace who offered sales pitch after..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home! They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012. They couldn't care less about the damage..."