Houston, Texas
1.5K views

Having been told for the last month, closing on 28 Jun. 27 Jun closing scheduled for 7:00p.m. while I was talking with LGI Rep. No one came out to see us until we walked back to find them in the office. "Then the bombshell: we don't have all the paperwork here. Can we reschedule for 4:00p.m. on Monday." Asked why we were not notified earlier, "Oh, we just found out about 5 minutes ago." Additionally, we were told there were 4 others with the same problem earlier today.

DAH. It's not rocket science, if one is not complete, then just maybe the others are not complete especially if the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are not. Then why not check #5 and call of the closing.

Now, I have to rush out first thing in the morning to reschedule a rental, but I don't have a confirmed date for the closing.

This is totally unacceptable, ***-pour customer service by a financial institute and supposedly compotent, highly trained financial advisors.

READY TO SAY TAKE THIS HOUSE AND .......

Comments

Does ***-pour mean ***-pour?......whats an ***-pour?