From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to get approved. He showed us an Erie floor plan that was exactly what we were looking for but, we needed a little time to get our credit up, so we picked a lot that had not been built yet overlooking a little pond. That gave us 3 months to work on our credit. David put up the SOLD sign on the open field and our lot was earmarked for us! We all worked towards our dream of finally getting out of the rent rut.
After several attempts and not even being sure we qualified on closing day, we moved into our new home! Three months from dirt field to finished home! The house is beautiful, fully landscaped, and was move-in ready on the promised closing day.
This has been an excellent experience and I highly recommend LGI Homes - Manor, Texas to anyone looking to get away from the Mopac rat race and downtown traffic.
By the way, I realize this page is for pissed-off reports, but they don't have a place for unsolicited praise! You only hear the bad stuff here, and the good really goes unreported.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Sales rep
- Quality and price
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Lgi Homes House
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "Original complaint can be found at http://document.li/o9eQ/ Excerpt from suit: INTRODUCTION 1. Armando Montelongo (“Montelongo”) and his companies and allies have made hundreds of millions of dollars selling real estate education programs..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."