From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to get approved. He showed us an Erie floor plan that was exactly what we were looking for but, we needed a little time to get our credit up, so we picked a lot that had not been built yet overlooking a little pond. That gave us 3 months to work on our credit. David put up the SOLD sign on the open field and our lot was earmarked for us! We all worked towards our dream of finally getting out of the rent rut.
After several attempts and not even being sure we qualified on closing day, we moved into our new home! Three months from dirt field to finished home! The house is beautiful, fully landscaped, and was move-in ready on the promised closing day.
This has been an excellent experience and I highly recommend LGI Homes - Manor, Texas to anyone looking to get away from the Mopac rat race and downtown traffic.
By the way, I realize this page is for pissed-off reports, but they don't have a place for unsolicited praise! You only hear the bad stuff here, and the good really goes unreported.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Sales rep
- Quality and price
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Lgi Homes House
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."
- " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."