From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to get approved. He showed us an Erie floor plan that was exactly what we were looking for but, we needed a little time to get our credit up, so we picked a lot that had not been built yet overlooking a little pond. That gave us 3 months to work on our credit. David put up the SOLD sign on the open field and our lot was earmarked for us! We all worked towards our dream of finally getting out of the rent rut.
After several attempts and not even being sure we qualified on closing day, we moved into our new home! Three months from dirt field to finished home! The house is beautiful, fully landscaped, and was move-in ready on the promised closing day.
This has been an excellent experience and I highly recommend LGI Homes - Manor, Texas to anyone looking to get away from the Mopac rat race and downtown traffic.
By the way, I realize this page is for pissed-off reports, but they don't have a place for unsolicited praise! You only hear the bad stuff here, and the good really goes unreported.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Sales rep
- Quality and price
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Lgi Homes House
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "I visited the Sterling Lakes development in Rosharon, TX over the past weekend (December 8th, 2012) and spoke to a slick salesman named Scott Mace who offered sales pitch after..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances. About 12 months after we bought it,..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."