2.3K views
4.0

I just wanted to take the time to say that I have been in my home for 6 months now and so far, I couldn't ask for anything more. The staff is still friendly, the neighbors are friendly, and if the construction work starts a little early in the morning we were smart enough to know that when we moved into a neighborhood with me construction.

I'm not trying to say that these peoples complaints are invalid, but maybe everyone is going to have a different experience based on the area they live in. Conyers, GA.. I didn't experience any problems throughout the approval process. Everything they told me was true.

I can not speak on the earnest money because my loan was approved, and the earnest money was applied to my down payment. I would just say, if you look into LGI homes find reviews specific to the area you are looking in, and reviews that are recent.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Thanks for that review. I am also looking to buy a LGI home in Georgia, just like everybody in this purchasing process I wanted to check LGI reviews, so far I have seen negative and positives.

I agree with you these people may have valid complaints some may have a different experience depending where they live.

So far, I have not seen one here in Georgia. Thanks again, for you comment it has help me.