2.4

I had the same experience in Murfreesboro TN.My wife and I came to LGI after seeing an ad on Facebook.

Our intention for coming to LGI was strictly informational because we are looking to purchase a home in a year, which was made clear from the beginning. They reassured us of their understanding, and that all questions would be answered with no pressure. During the beginning and middle of the presentation, we were surprised by the customer service and detail. Out of the homes that were shown to us, we finally viewed one house that met the minimum needs of our family.

The house did not Wow me or my wife, but it fit the basics of our needs. Since it met what appears to be our needs, and it was a definite upgrade from our living situation we considered making the purchase. The credit manager asked for the sale, and to write a check for the Closing Costs. I explained that we will not purchase a house after a few hours of viewing homes and some attention, especially when we made it clear it was not our intentions to purchase a home that day, but that we will take an evening to discuss it with my wife.

Because of my decision, the credit manager attitude completely changed. Insult #1: If we did not purchase the house that day, we will forever rent, and never become home buyers. Insult #2: We were not honest stating we require time to think of this decision, that we did not want the house because we asked for a day to discuss the decision, and how it will affect our children. We were told that we were Sugar Coating our intention of not purchasing the home.

Insult #3: When I came back to the LGI office in Murfreesboro to ask of our financial paperwork, I was told by the credit manager, I do not want your credit information, MY CREDIT IS BETTER THAN YOURS, I do not need your credit info to purchase anything.

I purposely did not mention specific names, but will encourage any home buyers to view the numerous other home builders in Murfreesboro, you can find more for your money.If you do decide to visit LGI Homes be ready to purchase same day, because if not the welcoming attitude will change.

Review about: Lgi Homes Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lgi Homes?

Comments