229 Turquoise Way, Jarrell, TX 76537, USA
1.9
Turnaround Time

Well lived in our house a year to the date now. We moved in under the assumption from the walk through that the builder would replace some cabinet doors and drawers due to them being damaged during install .

A year later they still haven't been replaced though several reminder phone calls/texts were made with several promises that it would be done within a week. The front yard has a hole in it and is so uneven you're liable to break an ankle walking on it. They have come and fixed several other houses yards in the area, why not just fix them all, better yet get it right the first time... Certain places upstairs you can feel what seems to be nails backing out of the subfloor.

One of the upstairs bedroom doors hasn't shut properly since we moved in. The worst of all is the electrical, all the breakers seem to be mislabeled which is great in a repair or worse an emergency situation. I will gladly admit that I have not reported the electrical issue nor the door not shutting right to them yet but to be honest I can't even get them to come fix an issue they promised me the day I moved In would be done.

Not to mention the entire process of buying this house was border line too shady to follow through with in the first place. If I was able to go back and do it all over again definitly would not have purchased this home nor any other from LGI.

Review about: Lgi Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Most of the staff.

I didn't like: Poor explanation of product and service agreement, Being lied to and ignored, Non caring attitudes.

Comments