1.5K views
1.8

The sales guy was amazing, the finance people were great. However the house sucks.

It's been problem after problem with it. It comes with a year home warranty, but getting things fixed takes forever. The hot water heater didn't work when I moved in. The plumber finally came and showed me where it had shorted out because the electrician didn't attach the wire properly.

The downstairs toilet kept over flowing for months before it was fixed properly. There's *** in my kitchen floor that they covered with the fridge. You can see the building materials at the bottom of the house. The washer stopped working and when the electrician came out he showed me where the breaker was shorted out due to improper installation.

The kitchen floor isn't level, it has linoleum flooring and you can see the bumps and swirls of the concrete under it. The day the home warranty expired we had a wind storm and it dislodged a piece of siding so I put in a warranty claim. I was called and told it would not be fixed. Once I threatened them with the contractors board they came an fixed it.

It was not repaired correctly and comes out any time the wind blows.

The contractor over the warranty is not helpful or nice. I will never do business with this company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 3408 Pitchers Lane, Murfreesboro, TN 37128, USA

Comments

The staff fooled you, tricked you and you fell for it. The staff knows the houses are cheaply built and LGI does not stand behind the warranty. The staff seemed nice but they are trained sharks.

LGI Homes Reviews