Houston, Texas
3.1K views

My wife and I moved into a 4 bedroom 2 and half bath house in Richmond Tx .

We were told by the manager Brian that they werent building anymore houses like ours

come to find out he lied to our face .

The next thing is we told lgi our budget and what we could afford they came back and told us it would be $1,000 a month 2 months went by and the bank called us and said they messed up on the paperwork ur house payment will now be $1,900 . My wife and I talked about it filled out the proper paperwork for the bank and never back from them to keep the payment at $1,000 so we packed our stuff and moved . LGI HOMES IN RICHMOND ARE LIARS AND *** ARTIST DO NOT GET A HOME WITH THESES PPL .

IF U WANT OUR HOUSE ITS AT 4922 ALDER BEND LANE RICHMOND TX 77469 CELL PHONE 469 647 2668 . SCREW THESE PPL SERIOUSLY .

Comments

seeing the comment from Reallylol makes it understood that you ppll DID indeed screw these ppl out of their financial situation, a $900 difference is a BIG one and if you don't think it is, Reallylol, then you pay for it and see how you like that.....let us do that to your home payment...tell you it's one price and then we will jack it up $900....yeah don't think you will be really lol anymore...and who is a nobody face behind a Reallylol to speak for a neighborhood? You are NOT the voice for everybody's opinion.

Who made you the speaker on your soapbox? If he had a repo and not a job, why in the *** would you ppl finance him said house he could in your words "COULD NOT AFFORD"??? I am not involved in this situation on either side, but can literally see between the lines.

People can see through your shade and know you are shady....when bad things happen to you and *** hits the fan, remember you deserve it!

#772022

Is the house for sale or going into foreclosure? How can I get information on it?

#772019

Jon you didn't have a job, ur truck got repo and you couldn't afford this house. Besides the neighborhood was glad y'all left!!! :grin

@Reallylol

pretty sure this person works for LGI...

First of all, you should have double checked your mortgage to make sure your payments were fixed and could not be changed. This is a common issue and if you dont read the *** fine print then it's your own *** fault. Otherwise you should have filed a lawsuit for breach of contract.

:upset