1746 Buckskin Loop NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144, USA
1.1K views
5.0

I am glad I did not read reviews before going to LGI. The homes in Rio Rancho NM is great and i had the best home buy experience.

I never thought I would have a home but they worked with me to fix my credit and now I do I cant believe it. I have had questions since moving into my home and Meghan the receptionist is frendly and helpful and Eddie from construction built me a great house and has helped me with everything. They have good customer service even month after moving and help me.

I had great experience with LGI from when I called and my visits and now living in my home. Try them and see for yourself they have many happy customers

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

LGI Homes Pros: Customer service, Price, Credit help, Home.

Comments

I'm working with LGI now and I don't have any complaints at this time anyways. Here in Denton Texas they have been really nice to me as far as customer service. My suggestion is to take your own appraiser and if you know a builder take him/she as well for the walk through.

You must work for LGI to place a comment such as this when others are rendering negative reviews! Shame on you! (If you still have any shame remain ing)