22811 Gentle Shadow Dr, Hockley, TX 77447, USA
5.0

Art, Marlene and Nick; These three people made my house hunting a great experience. Due to my own home not selling, I was unable to purchase in the Bauer Landing Community.

They worked with me, encouraged me and gave me such kindness and guidance. I love LGI and the Bauer Landing Community. The community is quiet, playground area is amazing and the neighbors seem to be very friendly. Please go and check out the sales team as well as the neighborhood.

Very close to 290 Outlet Mall.

Marlene even took a call from me at 6:30 am and was energetic even at this hour. Laura Mattingly

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

LGI Homes Pros: Staff, Art, Nick, Customer service and the care that the staff gave to me.

Comments

This statement is so true!!!! We live in Locheuie CO in Bella Vista.

WHAT A MESS THIS PLACE IS WE HAVE TO RUN A EXTENSION CORD ACROSS THE DINING ROOM FLOOR TO THE FRIG. SO IT WON'T POP A BREAKER WHEN WE ARE NOT HOME AND LOSS EVERYTHING IN THERE. TOLD DUSTIN THE THE WARRANTY PERSON AND HE SAID THEY FIXED IT ONCE BUT NOW IT IS ON US... WE HAVE A NEW HOME I THINK I SHOULD BE ABLE TO COOK IN MY KITCHEN WITHOUT BLOWING A BREAKER!!!!

SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE FOR LGI HOMES IS LIKE THEM SAYING SEE YA! YOUR ON YOUR ON NOW WE GOT YOUR MONEY .....

Sales people are good *** artist. They treat you good until you sign on the dotted line.

As soon as they get your money, they cut and run and try to wash their hands from all the construction issues.. I own a LGI home and have problems with LGI doing anything about them and sad thing about all this you really can't do nothing about it you can't fight a big corporation and they know it