55 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
2.1

Update by user Dec 20, 2021

Waiting for them to fix my 2 bowed interior walls.

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2021

DON'T USE LGI HOMES!! Find a home builder that cares.

My build in Willow Creek was a nightmare. The workers are lazy and do not take pride in their work. Construction manager Matt is a great guy but not cut out for that position. My opinion is that he is not good at managing the work crews, or making sure there's no issues.

We got to closing time and he didn't notice 2 walls were bowing, kinda hard to miss. Lgi homes was not finished after 7 months but I closed on my home anyways since I was sick of dealing with them. 3 days after close and still nobody cleaned the inside of my home, mailbox is laying on the ground, and junk all over the place. Somebody tracked mud on my carpet after closing, that was awesome.

Spent 6 hours cleaning today since they're lazy and incompetent. My sales rep Devon was good, the lady that helped me close on the home was nice. That was the only good experience I had with Lgi homes.

I gave them 2 stars because of Devon, and the other nice lady. Otherwise the home builder is horrible.

User's recommendation: Run.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes House Construction.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LGI Homes Cons: Everything minus the office staff.

Comments