1K views 2 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Moved here a year ago, like a lot of people I was living in a apartment so I was ready to buy a new home huge mistake.I have had drainage issues in my backyard as well has just about everyone on the primrose way street,the construction people tried to fix it but it was not supervised and the problem actually got worse, I have sent countless emais pictures complaints to the cooperate superintendent, now my year warrantee is up.

To Sum this up I am hiring a Professional to install a French drain costing 1300 to fix the problem.

I wouldn't recommend Lgi to anyone save your money look somewhere else there are 7 homes under 6 years old for sale on my street that should tell you something.Please do your reaseach.

Review about: House.

I didn't like: Not listening to the customer, Non caring attitudes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lgi Homes?

Comments

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1321196

Ok Another Mr.Anonymous!!

Well at least you gave a street name.

Primrose Way you said?

So, let me do a research as you advise at the end.

That way I can figure out what community NOT to visit.

Thanks for the homework!