932 views

I thought I was under contract to purchase a home in the Anna, TX (McKinney) location. We paid ernest money and was told I only need a few more points on my credit.

It was all an elaborate lie. Every time I call corporate or Stacy Conley there is no call back. There are very unethical practices going on and no one is policing them. I signed a bunch of paperwork and did everything they asked with the exception of paying as much as needed on my credit cards.

I understand somethings but I found out it was all a big ole lie. Shame on you Donna!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes Home Buying.

Location: Fort Worth, Texas

Comments

I finally received a call back from Stacey Conley as well as the Manager Michael for the location. I found out our earnest money was requested back to us an an expedite that I never actually requested.

I wantes to calm down first. This lady Donna just lies and misrepresents the LGI Homes brand.

I am going in to meet with Michael and see if there is a way to get back on track to get our home but I never intend to see Donna again. What she did to me is just treacherous!

@PissedConsumer1573197

Why would you continue with this company. Have you read their reviews regarding construction?

LGI Homes Reviews