6110 Lakefront, San Antonio, TX 78222, USA
1.2K views
1.5

So when we first went in they had us looking at a home. If we liked it we would need to give earnest money to reserve a home that he said we would later get back if we decide we didn't want it.

They had us jumping through hoops to get 0 down. Pay this, pay that, take a credit card out to bring up my score. I did all they asked and now want me to pay student loans tbat I have on hold. We decide we had enough stress and asked for our money back.

The guy says we might not get it back considering we been approved. How are we approved if we can't move in until I pay my *** off. These people are a joke and a waste of time. Anything to get that earnest money and not return it.

Do yourselves a favor and look elsewhere. 4 months of ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes Home Buying.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

LGI Homes Pros: Nice homes.

LGI Homes Cons: Being lied to when it comes to the refund of the money, Lies and work ethic, High pressure to give money up front, Trying to change your mind when you wanna back out.

Comments

john corr
#1520773

THE ONLY CREDIT SCORE EXPERT I CAN INTRODUCE TO EVERYONE is SUPREME TECHNOLOGY that help me boost my credit score from 500s to 800s and also help pay off 30 years home mortgage within 7 working days . This guy is very good. contact him through is email supremetechnologies007 AT gmail DOTcom Thank me Later

@john corr

That sounds impossible. 500-800 credit score in 7 business days? Never heard odd that before in all my days.