San Antonio, Texas
2.4K views

Buying a lgi is like buying a time share, before they show you anything they want all your info. I was told the prices start at x so I asked for a price sheet so I could see what price was would for what sq ft home to get an idea, I was told it would matter because the prices were going up by 3000 on monday then I would come with the price sheet and complain that it was wrong.

I guess lgi's prices depend on who is buying or whatever they feel like charging that day.

Only builder that I know that will not show a model until you commit. Just go back 8 months later and pick up the house on repo for 50k less if you really have to have it.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

LGI Homes Cons: Poor service, Secretive, Poor customer service, Disgusted.

Comments

Well it's too bad you only qualify for a 50,000 house. Maybe you should stick to the West Side alum you live in.

@Anonymous

Are you an employee for the company? I just got off the phone with a sales rep and I'm really reconisdering going to see the community. You are representing your company.

I agree I just left there and I felt like y arm was being twisted to buy a timeshare. I'm happy i know how to say NO and I'm not in a rush to buy a home. The sales rep kept tryingto get me into a home and sign some paper after I told him I didn't like the location because it's too far from my family.

@Anonymous

LGI doesn't help people that kick tires. You come to buy or go waste someone esle's time.

@Anonymous

Ahh, there you go, haha. All these unprofessional "anonymous" replies are from offended LGI employees. 2EZ!