Garland, Texas
2.5K views

Everything was like a dream come true until we got to the closing day. We told the sales rep everything about our income although she made some adjustments to get us prequalified.

To our surprise, the miscalculations she made to our income screwed us in the end. The time and heart ache that we invested was incredibly disappointing. Just as an FYI to other first time home buyers, make sure you get the FULL income requirements before you even run your credit with them. We met the credit score requirements (640 or higher) to qualify for the first time home buyer program, but went barely over the income requirements.

It was a huge let down. I recommend everyone to get prequalified with guild mortgage BEFORE wasting your time with a sales rep

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BUYERS,

DO NOT PURCHASE A NEW HOME WITHOUT S REALTOR!!

Yes I'm currently a Real Estate Broker, but before I became a Realtor, I was a New Home Sales Consultant for a national builder.

We were trained on all kind of methods to "encourage" people to make a purchase without consulting a Realtor.

These onsite sales consultant represent the builder NOT YOU! Shouldn't you have your own representation as well?

Jessstasney_1982
#1020564

My husband and I had a very similar experience recently! It was an awful experience... The salesman had no idea what he was doing!

Jesus I love you. You are real and true..the real God.