For first time homeowners...we were so excited to get into our first home with a 2 year old and pets it was a dream come true...we purchased our home december 2015..a few months in with a few good showers showed the conditon of our our back yard...the people they have grading the homes ruined our yard.We have standing water 24/7 due to neighbors watering their grass...does that make any sense??
Were 6 months in now and have been going back and forth with our builder bc they keep putting us on the back burner because we already signed and they need to put up these house by a certain time. I DID NOT purchase a 2 story home to not utilise my yard. My 2 yr old has yet to step foot in the back as well as us bathing my dogs daily because they go outside to a mudd pit. LGI has been awful to deal with as far as this issue...the warranty guy has now started to ignore us and lie when we do speak to him.
They are a *** disappointment and fail miserably. They just care for the money. Theyve done some things to our yard but have made it worse by doing half the job and providing only few materials. Spending even 3x as much money when they can fix it in one shot.
We are not the only ones in our neighborhood either with drainage issues...BUYERS BEWARE. pay close attention to every single aspect of the home. Dont fall for all the bs they give you when closing or trying to sell.
Its been 6 months of disappointment.Owning a first home should be the best feeling in the entire world however this has been far from that...
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Absolutely horrible!! My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger! Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring,..."
- "I bought a bed in December. Its been delivered in 3 shipments & still not assembled. Now I have parts of it on the floor & leaned up..."
- "Here's my couch that started peeling from rooms to go. Word to the wise: don't buy the leather. I don't trust it. ..."