For first time homeowners...we were so excited to get into our first home with a 2 year old and pets it was a dream come true...we purchased our home december 2015..a few months in with a few good showers showed the conditon of our our back yard...the people they have grading the homes ruined our yard.We have standing water 24/7 due to neighbors watering their grass...does that make any sense??
Were 6 months in now and have been going back and forth with our builder bc they keep putting us on the back burner because we already signed and they need to put up these house by a certain time. I DID NOT purchase a 2 story home to not utilise my yard. My 2 yr old has yet to step foot in the back as well as us bathing my dogs daily because they go outside to a mudd pit. LGI has been awful to deal with as far as this issue...the warranty guy has now started to ignore us and lie when we do speak to him.
They are a *** disappointment and fail miserably. They just care for the money. Theyve done some things to our yard but have made it worse by doing half the job and providing only few materials. Spending even 3x as much money when they can fix it in one shot.
We are not the only ones in our neighborhood either with drainage issues...BUYERS BEWARE. pay close attention to every single aspect of the home. Dont fall for all the bs they give you when closing or trying to sell.
Its been 6 months of disappointment.Owning a first home should be the best feeling in the entire world however this has been far from that...
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "So my wife and i bought this home in May of this year 2015 here in Charlotte NC. For the past few months we have had a lot of rain...."
- "Here's my couch that started peeling from rooms to go. Word to the wise: don't buy the leather. I don't trust it. ..."
- "I bought a bed in December. Its been delivered in 3 shipments & still not assembled. Now I have parts of it on the floor & leaned up..."
- "Absolutely horrible!! My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger! Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring,..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."