For first time homeowners...we were so excited to get into our first home with a 2 year old and pets it was a dream come true...we purchased our home december 2015..a few months in with a few good showers showed the conditon of our our back yard...the people they have grading the homes ruined our yard.We have standing water 24/7 due to neighbors watering their grass...does that make any sense??
Were 6 months in now and have been going back and forth with our builder bc they keep putting us on the back burner because we already signed and they need to put up these house by a certain time. I DID NOT purchase a 2 story home to not utilise my yard. My 2 yr old has yet to step foot in the back as well as us bathing my dogs daily because they go outside to a mudd pit. LGI has been awful to deal with as far as this issue...the warranty guy has now started to ignore us and lie when we do speak to him.
They are a *** disappointment and fail miserably. They just care for the money. Theyve done some things to our yard but have made it worse by doing half the job and providing only few materials. Spending even 3x as much money when they can fix it in one shot.
We are not the only ones in our neighborhood either with drainage issues...BUYERS BEWARE. pay close attention to every single aspect of the home. Dont fall for all the bs they give you when closing or trying to sell.
Its been 6 months of disappointment.Owning a first home should be the best feeling in the entire world however this has been far from that...
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "Absolutely horrible!! My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger! Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring,..."
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "Here's my couch that started peeling from rooms to go. Word to the wise: don't buy the leather. I don't trust it. ..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."