Seabrook, Texas
1.1K views
2.1

While dealing with Larry from LGI Homes in La Marque, Texas, iur experience has not been pleasant. First of all our check in the amount of 1000.00 was forwarded on for processing before we were even approved.

His take, the loan was approved, even though it was not, and never was. It took an entire month for us to be declined, but thats the fault if imortgage. We ssked to be kept informed, we had to continually call and try to get an update. The returned check fee I paid was 40.00 because we were assured it would not be cashed until the loan was approved.

Very bad customer service on your part. Had I known the check was going to be cashed, ibwould have transferred funds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes Customer Care.

Comments

Well the same thing here I went to the one in Glenn heights Texas and was told I was approve even put the sold sign in the front of the home and than they ask me for my thousand dollar check than came back and said the home was 1800 a month and said I could not be approved I am still trying to get my money back because they cash it.