Dallas, Texas
2.8K views

RUN!!!!!! COMMISION SALES REPS HUNGRY FOR A CHECK.

I visited Carter Ranch in Celina TX. I was not expecting to sit through a 30 minute sales presentation to hear a SALES REP NOT REALESTATE AGENT go over all these made up facts that made LGI look like the ideal company to buy from. Before you can even view the homes they want to run a credit check & get all your personal information to see what they think you qualify for?? WTF why would I want you putting a hit on my credit & I'm not 100% sure if I'm interested in buying your product ?

If you are smart you shop around a bit. The process was draining & I did not stay to view the homes they have. Carter Ranch has 3 home builders onsite. LGI caters to those who live in urban areas or the hood.

They bring in low income families who can't afford these over priced cheap homes. You sit in a room with 6 other sales agents & families & they basically hope one will take the bait. Yes the area is nice & growing but there is too many other candy shops you can choose from & not have to settle.

Go to CarterRanch.com and look at the other two companies that have homes here. Read & believe the reviews people are saying about LGI

Comments