Kyle, Texas
1.7K views

LGI Homes/bunton creek village/kyle--Where to start I've had so many complications with this Builder. Let's start with the many lies that they will tell you. I was told my house was the last one being built like that, only to see later, there are many houses in my neighborhood being built after mine like my house.

Months after I moved in I received a letter regarding the PID fines. Hefty fines that were distributed throughout my neighborhood. The builder LGI told me at closing it was part of the homeowners association dues. Another lie the HOA will not even talk about PID. And the PID fines are not part of your HOA fees. I am a victim of the LGI lawsuit with the city of Kyle as many of my neighbors are too. None of us were made aware of the fines involved we were lied to and signed the paper at closing that nobody disclosed was a lawsuit. There were many documents to sign at closing and they placed this document very strategically in their packet. They give you no answers just more lies. After all the research that I have done I still do not know what problem the PID caused. No one at LGI, I mean no one is willing to talk to you about it.

Back in October we had a flood and because our gutters were clogged with fencing our street flooded. Construction on our street was complete and the fencing from the gutters should have been removed. By you know it LGI Homes. There were several homes that flooded and there was no help for those people, who had no idea they were even in a flood zone, more victims.

Do not buy from this Builder. I would have not bought here had I known everything they were telling me were lies I trusted them. It was a complete disappointment, and it continues to be a complete disappointment. However, they continue to get rich off of people looking for cheaper Built Homes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments