Atlanta, Georgia
2K views

Well this happened at MAPLE PARK in GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA, at first i was looking for a house to rent when i saw the ad in craiglist " house for rent " so we call them and the schedule us for anappoiment, we got the when they said that the house wasnt for rent, they lied about it, they pulled out my credit which i didnt have enough score to get the house and they told me that they have their little " secrets " to bring my score up and i was told that i was gonna c the results in 10 days, my credit score is still the same, never went up and i went to the office and told them that i wanted to get my money back and the sales person who helped me with the apliccation call me " *** " in my face. I can not get qualify to get the house and they also told me that i was not gonna get my money back when they said that if i didnt qualify ill get it back.

PEOPLE do not get a housee from LGI HOMES, DO NOT BUY A HOUSE FROM LGI HOME, DO NOT BUY A HOUSE FROM LGI HOME. DO NOT LET THE SAME HAPPEND TO YOU ALL OUT THERE, THIS PEOPLE DOES NOT HELP NO BODY, THEY JUST WANT A TAKE THE MONEY LIKE THAT.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

true

I saw LGI HOMES advertisements on Craig's list and it doesn't state that there homes are for rent?

Apparently you can't read or comprehend?

I even called and the rep was very polite and helpful and never said it was for rent.

*** yeah bro lgi is sucks

Sounds like LGI Homes was trying to help you achieve homeownership and you were the one being difficult. I believe you were the one who lost out here.

Get your facts straight before you post complete non sense.

Remember you have to want to help yourself before others can help and it sounds like you don't want either. Maybe continuing to rent the rest of your life is a better option for you since your stubborn.

@Anonymous

Lolll it sounds like the sales person who tried to " help us ", first thing you have to do is respect clients using the apropiate vocabulary to talk, second thing i have to say is that im glad i didnt buy from you all, and if i keep paying rent or not is my problem so dont worry about. I do not recomend anybody outhere lgi homes, as you all can see wut a professional sales person just posted, sales person you just make me laugh, you aint getting no comission for 2 homes that you were going to sell, keep working hard outthere lying to people !

@Anonymous

Sounds like LGI representative are posting their responses and showing attitudes. If LGI is a good company it will show in the consumer reports.