San Marcos, Texas
1.3K views

LGI homes is the worst company I have ever dealt with!! To be a company that sells homes to families there should be amazing customer service, quality service, honesty and INTEGRITY! LGI homes has NONE OF these qualities!! JASON GRACE was our "salesman," this man is NOT a salesman!! He is a sleezy, lying, scam artist!!

We were supposedly "pre approved" for a mortgage loan, picked out our home, and Jason even took a picture of my husband and I in front of the home with a "SOLD" sign. The following Monday we met with a Kristin that "works" at LGI homes. I say works in quotations because these people are NOT workers! They are liars, decietful and extremely unprofessional!

Moving on, as weeks passed my husband was constantly either completely ignored when he would ask for an update or when they actually did respond, it was the run around and never a full answer, explanation of what was going on.

24 days after we paid there 1000$ "move in" or escrow cost, my husband drove by the home that we were under CONTRACT to buy and get the loan on, and it had SOMEONE elses NAME ON THE SOLD SIGN!! They had sold the home that we were supposedly having a loan processed on, right out from under us!!! Absolutely despicable company and PEOPLE!! They do NOT communicate well AT ALL, they are UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, AND THEY HAVE VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! BUY YOUR HOME SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! LGI WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, SELL YOUR HOME, NOT COMMUNICATE AND THEN PRETEND LIKE THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!! BUY YOUR HOME FROM ANOTHER COMPANY! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

LGI Homes Cons: Poor customer service, Pushy, Being lied to when it comes to the refund of the money, Non caring attitudes, Home quality.

Comments

did you get your money back?

Did you get your 1k back?