Dallas, Texas
1.2K views

I had an appointment today with LGI (second visit to this office) Due to the fact that me being female they could tell me whatever they wanted. I told them I was looking to pay no more than I am paying now (875) per month. Have a list of houses to look at in better areas and closer to civilization.

The sales man wouldn't go over anything with me only telling me "We can get you close to that, very close!!" He refused to get down to business until We all (me, my father in law and my children) all went out to the community. Then he tells the children to go play and I refuse to talk to him until he begins to calculate the numbers. He mocks me and starts writing things down saying "We will (say) the house is for you...(to my father in law)And we will (go by your income). I tell him I think this is silly. I have three kids looking for 4 br house. He tells me in the park, "Well, lets start with the 3br" I start shaking my head. I couldn't believe now that a man was present he was telling the truth and saying I needed to leave my comfort zone to get the house I wanted. (((He then tells me "look around, look at your children playing...don't you want them to be happy"

I replied with, "I was happy, My children and I had this until my husband was killed and we lost it all, so bringing my children out to something we lost shaking this in their faces and saying (you cant afford this) is sick. Now we're done take us back to the office"

On the way back he was speeding and rude. These people are sick! They are heartless and from what I can see, I wouldn't doubt they get the material from homes that have been foreclosure homes. The park was trashed, light bulbs broken...Oh real safe for kids!

Comments

Y'all is trippen on here. When you have situations like doors, screws and other issues on you house learn to fix it.

Really! When your are blessed with 0 down and no closing cost people still complain. You can't make anyone happy now days we pick and pick because we wxspect everything to be perfect. Ask yourself?

What was your situation before you went to LGI?

Was you looking for a old home which some is higher then the newly built home? When your blessed your blessed just because there is one spoiled apple doesn't mean all the apples doesn't taste good.

Ok lets all pretend were adults here. Some people need homes to stay in.

Why are all you adults so dramatic talking about emotional issues and things of that sort Im like Younger then all of you put together and i know whats right and wrong.

Ok maybe LGI isnt the best place but its a roof. Just all of you grow up!

YEAH! WHAT KRISTY SAID!!! YA HEARD????

:( THE LIGHT COMPANY WAS OUT TO CREEKSIDE, PUTTING IN NEW MÉTIER, HE SAID IT HAD BEEN HAVE A LOT OF FIRE OUT HERE BECAUSE THEY HAD PUT TH WRONG KIND OF WIRE AND METER IN. RUN DO NOT WALK FROM AND HOUSE IN

CREEKSIDE OR ANY THAT lGI HAS BUILT, :cry YOUR BE SITTING IN A HOUSE THAT MAY KILL YOU

YOUR RIGHT LGI OS EVIL, PEOLE DO NOT BUY FROM LSGI IN ANY PART OF TEXAS. IT NOT GOING TO LONG UNTILL lgi WILL BE IN couurt, :p that will make me happy as they have hurt a lot of familys they sold there trash house too. BEWARE

They're not going to show you a house that you're not going to qualify for. I only qualified for the 3 bedroom, so that's all they showed me.

It would be pointless to show you something that you don't qualify to buy.

That being said, he could have been nicer about it.

Its not about being able to afford it or not, I may have emotional issues... However, I'm currently in a 5 br house for $1100 a month.

Where as this company wanted that same amount for a cookie cutter house (3 br). So you shouldn't get offended because you're phallus empowered and I happen to be right.

I am worth more than you will ever be sunshine. I may be emotional but I'm not insecure like you seem to be!

Ok first off I totally understand because being females regardless of what century we live in, its a fact of life how we are looked at and.talked to when it comes down to business. Me personally never understand anything and in my case I let my husband do it and explain it to me.

Because otherwise im clueless. Secondly....regardless of anyones situation I dont think thats a way to get customers so for you to have reacted the way you did....was not "emotional issues" to the *** who commented. And as a mother of 2, yes my kids will be happy wherever we choose to live, and if that means not having a park as an ammenity thats fine...its not about cant afford, its about finding thebright home, safe and affordable to your situation.

Not anyone elses. So take your business elsewhere.

Sounds like u have emotional issues n refuse to accept the fact that u can't afford to buy a house. Move on.