Dallas, Texas
1.8K views

I WAS ALSO LIED TO BY LGI HOME CONSULTANT IN DALLAS TEXAS. I PUT DOWN $500.00 AS ESCROW MONEY AND WHEN THEY COULD NOT HELP ME THEY ARE NOW TELLING ME MY MONEY IS NON-REFUNDABLE.

THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS I WAS TOLD MY MONEY WOULD BE REFUNDED IF I DID NOT QUALIFY. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB. THESE PEOPLE PROVIDE FALSE HOPE, AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN WITH IT. PLEASE STOP YOUR FALSE MAILERS PROMISING "NO MONEY DOWN" LOANS.

STOP LYING TO CUSTOMERS ABOUT THE MONEY BEING REFUNDED,A ND ACTUALLY GIE PEOPLE THEIR MONEY BACK AS PROMISED. YOU ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, AND DON'T MAKE GOD ON YOUR PROMISE.

Comments

I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DIDN'T GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. I RECEIVED MY CHECK BACK WITH NO PROBLEMS.

I had a great experience but I did't qualify for a 4 bedroom like I needed but they qualified me for a 3 bedroom.

I chose to wait until I could get the 4 bedroom. They told me to come pick up my check.

My husband & I looked at the LGI homes in the Decker Oaks Community (Houston area) in 2013. We put down the $500 deposit.

We did not purchase a home because of other things going on in our lives. While the LGI company did not contact us about returning our money when the community closed, the agent I spoke with was more than happy to write me a check the same day when I called about getting our deposit back.