Spring, Texas
2.8K views

When we sign with Steve from LGI for the house, there was something to do with in the event of my husband passing, the house was taken care of. I lost my husband in 3013 and since then been trying to get my house "taken" care of but NO one seems to know what I am talking about.

Unfortunately my husband held all the paperwork and I can not find our copy of it. I have requested a copy from everyone I can talk to but NO ONE can give me a copy of the original paperwork we signed? WHY? I do not understand why I can not get a copy of the original paperwork we signed.

All I can get is the note, got 40 million copies of that. But it does NOT contain everything, just the note.

Any one else have this problem? Where do I go from here?

Please e-mail me at deonna.ramos@yahoo.com if you can help. I am about to move and sell the house because I can not make the mortgage by myself.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Take care of my house and send me the title as in your agreement..

Comments