38023 W Vera Cruz Dr, Maricopa, AZ 85138, USA
1K views
1.2

I would not take an LGI home, knowing what I know now, if I was given one for free. The first red flag should've been the fact that there was never a completed home we could see.

There were no model homes for our particular model but when we try to see one completed that was for sale it was never possible. When we did finally see it, on the day of our walkthrough, there was so many things we were disappointed with it wasn't funny. However, we were under the gun to move and time was running out. We have no doorbell, no medicine cabinets, flat paint throughout which transfers dirnt and marks like crazy, and poor craftsmanship throughout the home.

Our home was built in 2018 , what home is built with no doorbell in 2018 I don't know. We would contact the company for work orders, either the contractors would not show or the work orders or not handled for months. Luckily for us this is not our forever home, at most we plan to stay for 5 years and then try to sell.

It will be a lot of work but we will make basic necessary upgrades to help with that sell and never again in life will I purchase a home through this company. We are in Maricopa, AZ but I'm sure it's probably this way throughout the country with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

went to check out lgi home in glen heights tx and they were very nice to us and gave us a key to check out the house and it was very good.