298 views
1.8

My Front door is not aligned and never was. It doesn't close properly.

They messed up installing the dishwasher which caused them to have to move the countertop and fix it, thus causing the countertop to collapse, which they still have not replaced. All of my door knobs have fallen off. My light fixtures buzz and smoke and I had to have them ALL replaced and the wiring re-done. My appliances were not NEW no matter what the contractor said, and I have proved it and now they all have to be replaced.

All the woodwork around the bottom of the doorways are cut an inch or so off the floor for the possibility of tile being laid, however only one side of each entryway was done. My windows had flashing that was recalled and it kept falling off. I literally had to drive over and physically get someone to come to my home and fix it. I'm contemplating hiring an attorney for all my problems as they keep building.

My NEW LGI home is only 3 years old. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

User's recommendation: DON'T DO IT... RUN FAST AND FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Comments

#1940332

I FEEL THE SAME ABOUT THE ATTORNEY IDEA! I SEE THIS EVERYDAY AND WHEN I WALK UPSTAIRS THE FLOORS ARE UNEVEN AND DIP DOWN LIKE MY FRONT LAWN!!!

#1922594

Heed the advice in the review! I don't know why anyone would buy an LGI home.

They tout their ethics before they sell you a home, but once you sign you are on your own while the salesperson is off to one of their company trips having the time of his/her life. Run, don't walk from LGI!!!!!

#1940150
@PissedConsumer1922594

I'm in total agreement to this statement. They are liers, they cheat there way through into selling a home and when they hook you, they then reel you in like a fish.

Once this happens and you sign its over. They stop worrying about your needs and if they do come its because the pandemic is lifted and they don't have a excuse anymore, there is a but in there they will come into your home and disrespect not only what your telling them but your home as well. They are lying no good pieces of *** If I knew back in June 2020 what I know now I would have never bought there cookie cutting no-good wanna-be other builder homes.

I have very strong hate on my bones toward them and yet still in 1st year warranty knowing there counting down the days of my warranty so they can be in the clear. But in the meantime I'm going to make them look so bad that knowone else will buy there homes.

LGI Homes Reviews