Kyle, Texas
3.6K views

My Husband and I say the ad on Craigslist and decided to go to the Open House after a 30 lecture on BS we asked to see a home because the pictures don't show everything. We were told there were other people coming in shortly and he had then all locked because people have been stealing out of them.

Open House means Open House. I guess when we told them we were working on our credit we were instantly denied. LOL I asked about the so called in-house financing, what a JOKE.

Craigslist AD:

Think you can't afford to own a home? THINK AGAIN!

The Dogwood at Bunton Creek Village is NOW AVAILABLE for only $959 per month*! We are hosting an OPEN HOUSE this weekend to showcase this home. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is the perfect home to transition into from an apartment because of its size.

It's not too large, or too small, but just right. Call one of our experienced New Home Consultants to find out about our NO MONEY DOWN program, FREE credit counseling and in-house financing.

Comments