2.4K views

Over the past month or so, I have been receiving brochures in the mail regarding a few subdivisions that are under construction in Charlotte, NC. The illustrations/floor plans look great.

2 car garages, appliance package, no down payment. However, red flag #1 for me was the fact that the purchase price of the homes are not disclosed. Brochure only states "$719.00 per month", etc. I completed the contact form on their website and someone called me from a Charlotte cell phone number.

The voice message was from someone that did not sound professional. I have declined to pursue further contact with them.

It appears that the same parasites that inflated and crashed the housing market a few years back have emerged from their caves, dusted themselves off, and are ready to unleash more mayhem. The difference this time around is the fact that folks are a bit more aware of the corruption ON ALL LEVELS in our society.

Additionally, the internet and social media is exposing the nonsense in real time.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments