Dallas, Texas
3K views 0 comments

We got an adv.In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house..

we did call the company to take an appointment. We asked the one who answered the phone call for an address for the office. But he was describing the office place. We followed his details until we arrived to a big gate called Carter Reach..

we did call the same number that who told as the details, he was like come after the hill we will meet u there, what the heck where is the office is it all fake, we drove over 1 and half hr for nothing, we just turned back because we felt it's just a way to robbing us!!!I SWEAR it's a fake company that almost was to drop us in a ***!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lgi Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lgi Homes Customer Care Review from Kyle, Texas Lgi Homes "For first time homeowners...we were so excited to get into our first home with a 2 year old and pets it was a dream come true...we purchased our home december..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more