1.1K views
Turnaround Time

My fiancé and I were almost conned into getting a home at this location, zip code 78252, last year.One associate in particular was very untrustworthy, by his actions, in our opinion.

We had originally started talking with one gentleman, then this other person comes out of nowhere trying to steal us as his customer, which was beyond professional, so, so far beyond professional. He even went so far as to get my information and started sending me emails about LGI. My favorite email was when we had set up a meeting with the guy we were originally talking with, the crooked guy comes along and sends me an email saying he can't wait for our meeting! After my fiancé did some reading on this "company" and found out how excrement like the workmanship of the homes were, we said no thanks.

The behavior of that one associate was enough to make me rethink the whole thing, but thankfully, there were reviews up that warned other people from making the same mistake as they, sadly did.Stay away from LGI homes.

Review about: Lgi Homes Customer Care.

Reason of review: read review.

Comments