293 views
Verified Reviewer

I had a buyer client with a signed buyer agency agreement. We went to the model home together for the first time, they had never been there before.

The buyer had only searched online and asked a few questions online. I filled out the agent registration card onsite that day. My client purchased a home/lot the same day we were there. I got a call 4 days later from the sales manager telling me they wouldn't pay my buyer's agent commission because the buyer searched online, therefore I was not the procuring cause for the sale.

Who doesn't search online? This is LGI trying to find loopholes to cut out agents and save money.

Unfortunately, this leaves the buyer without representation in their first home purchase. This is an unethical practice and someone needs to investigate them and stop this from happening."

User's recommendation: AVOID!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LGI Homes Cons: Misleading - lying, Being tricked, Condescending manner of the sales representative, Unethcial.

Comments

#1940335

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? LGI IS STILL BUILDING HOMES IN LUCKEY RANCH!!

RAIN OR SHINE THEY STILL SLAP THEM TOGETHER! MY FOUNDATION HAS EXPOSED REBAR THAT I JUST NOTICED RECENTLY.

#1922593

This is what they always do. LGI is a scam company that builds sub-par homes.

This is why they don't want the buyer to have an advocate. Run, run, run from LGI!

LGI Homes Reviews