Lgi Homes - Very displeased
So my wife and i bought this home in May of this year 2015 here in Charlotte NC.For the past few months we have had a lot of rain.
Due to this rain our back door had started to leak and our door casing, and floor molding, have become discolored. Not only that but we have been smelling mold in the carpet. We put in our service calls over 3 weeks ago, and still no repairs just reschedules. Not to mention all three of my neighbors on this block are having the same issues and no repairs as well.
The latest that I have heard is that they are so busy with the builds that they are behind. Is that something that I as a home owner whom is already living in their house care about? I think not i think I should be first priority over a new build.
As a first time home owner I can safely say that this has been a bad experience and will not recommend an lgi home to anyone that i know or is looking for a new home.The whole buying process was a breeze but up until now this is a disaster having to wait and wait now going on weeks with no repairs, and no response from the builder Thomas whom no one seems to have his phone number.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lgi Homes House
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "ordered a floral arrangement for a family member's funeral. Had to change the date of delivery, but could never speak to anyone who knew what they were doing. ..."
- "-received shipped 12/04/2015 product ("free product trial, shipping & handling only" via an ad connecting from another site, in a timely fashion) after very very carefully reviewing offer on web..."
- "This Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy/Jonathan Dromy'Daniel Dromy/ 505 investment co. LLC/Dromy international sent a letter of apt conversion to condo to us. They lied to us and said "No..."