If you are looking to buy a home from these folks there are a few things you should know first.
1. Get your own financing if you want to close on time.
2. Get your own Closing Attorney if you want to know what you are buying.
3. Get a Licensed Home Inspector to inspect your home before closing and have all defiencientcies corrected before closing. Don't let them talk you into using their "walk-through" inspection.
4. Get your Closing Attorney to review the "Covenants & Right" before you close if you want to sleep and be happy for the next 30 years.
5. GET EVERY CONVERSATION IN WRITING, no matter who it come from.
6. If you have to sign the contract the first day you are looking, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of non caring attitudes and negligence. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false leading" of lgi homes autumn canyon community. Lgi Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.
Other people also mentioned lgi homes autumn canyon community in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lgi Homes.