370 views
Verified Reviewer

They rush you then to signing paperwork and ask for your $1000 earnest money. They run straight to the bank with it before a contract is signed.

My realtor and I were there on a Friday with a conference call scheduled for Wednesday with the lender. My agent never received the signed contract. So after being promised on several occasions by Danielle Poe. Never received it.

My aging even spoke to her and hour and a 1/2 before our meeting and assured him she would have it when we arrived. She did not and kept giv On several occasionsing ridiculous excuses about why. She also didn't return calls or messages on several occasions. Based on this questionable business ethics.

We did not proceed with the purchase. They told us they would not refund the money.

Has anyone been successful in getting their $1000 back? Do not do business with these people.

User's recommendation: Run away and run fast. They are unethical, and unprofessional.

LGI Homes Cons: Sales rep, Attitude of the staff members was very unprofessional, Tactics and product.

Comments

#1929707

I still had problems getting the people at the local sales office to return my calls or respond to my inquiries. I got on their Facebook page and was messaging with whoever monitored their page.

That person was proactive their all and escalated my concern to someone above my local sales office.

I finally got my $1000 check back. Seems you have to go above the local people if you want something resolved.

LGI Homes Reviews