1450 Lake Robbins Drive, Spring, TX 77380

So like most we are a first time buyer. We seen the sign on I 35 and we stopped and looked.

The homes are nice. We where looking for a open floor plan we did not see one. We did not like that the laundry room was upstairs. Also they wanted 1000 dollars to take the home off the market.

Ok so that’s not bad. So we went and looked at the other builders in the area and found the home plan we wanted. Great all good. So the difference in the two are.1.

500 dollars down. 2. Sod in the back yard. 3.

Washer and dryer already in the home. 4. Same area. 5 they worked with us on every thing.

NOW for the call. The manager called and asked if he could do anything to help us get in to a home. I informed him we bought from his competitor and he the went off on what a hunk of junk we just bought. And how we would be sorry we bought from them and the house would be falling apart in a year.

He then told me to stop the other loan and come buy there home. This went on for 10 minutes of him telling me I bought a pice of *** his words.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lgi Homes Home Buying.

Comments